Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's start a blog!!!!

Today is my first blogging...I began making cakes for my own kids and the kids of my friends a couple years ago. After watching a lot of the Food Network Challenges and a whole bunch of Ace of Cakes I decided to let my talent speak for itself.

I love to make cakes...I love the way that people react when they see one of my cakes for the first time. I love that my daughter and son can ask me for a cake they saw in a magazine and I can recreate it. My job is to raise my kids to believe in Jesus Christ and to believe that with Him, they can do anything.

My talent comes from God. He alone is the reason that I can do what I do.

I have the support of my husband, two kids and lots of friends. Please check back here often and I will update my site with pictures and comments as I fugure this whole thing out!!!

God Bless today!

No comments:

Post a Comment